Sunday, April 8, 2007

Travel Plans

Six weeks of class are over and I'm ready for an adventure. That's just what Jordane and I have planned for the next week. This morning we are flying from Wellington to Queenstown and spending the night there. The next morning, we are renting a car (yikes!) and starting our south-island road trip. First we will go to Te Anau in Fiordland and the Milford Sounds. Then we'll head north to Mount Cook and check out some glaciers, east to Christchurch, and north to Picton. We'll catch the ferry boat back to Wellington in time to spend the day with dear (not so) old mom and dad who will have already done some traveling themselves. We'll swap stories, and go on our separate ways again. I am taking a field ecology course during the second week of Easter Break, so I will be headed off with the class trip the following day. Jordane will fly back to Melbourne to finish off her semester, mom and dad will check out more of the north island, and we will all meet back in beautiful Pennsylvania sometime this summer. So excited for traveling! I'll have massive photo collections when I get back, so stay tuned in two weeks!

No comments: